Lifetime Achievement Award
Presented every other year since 2008, the award honors those dedicated people in the print finishing industry who have made significant contributions to the advancement of the industry.
Nominations for the Lifetime Achievement Award are based on the following criteria:
- Candidates must be recognized as an icon in the print finishing industry.
- Candidates must display strong business ethics and conduct themselves professionally.
- Candidates must have made significant contributions to the print finishing industry.
- Nominations are not limited to FSEA members, but may include anyone who has made a significant contribution to the industry.
- Candidates may be currently active in the industry, retired or deceased.
- Candidates may be trade finishers, suppliers, inventors, etc. – anyone industry-related.
2010: Ed Hughes, Metal Magic
2008: Fred Isler, Bobst Group
2005: Henry Brandtjen, Jr., Brandtjen & Kluge